Wednesday, September 06, 2006

.Still Springy.

Only if there's such a term
but still Springy
on the very same day

the challenge come again
are u sure?
are u really really sure?
me?
Gee, thanks for that trust you give
thank you,
I don't deserve it
it is such a priviledge

Didn't do quite well last time
I am so not good in presentation
but yea
you give me a second chance
still I'll use it
and this time I'll prepare
better than before, I will...

and still Springy
you invited me
to come closer to you
to share fellowship with you
how fortunate I am
never did I left alone

with You always
taking care of me
from afar
from a closer touch

A heart filled with Joy and Love
is what You gave me

Blessed is the person you choose and invite to live
with you in your courtyards. We will be filled with good food from your house,
from your holy temple.


Happy are those whom you choose, whom you
bring to live in your sanctuary. We shall be satisfied with the good things of
your house, the blessings of your sacred Temple.


Blessed is the one whom You choose, and cause
to come near You. He shall dwell in Your courts; we shall be satisfied with the
goodness of Your house, of Your holy temple.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home