Should I listen.
Should I listen, I wouldn't have to wait for another round of 60 minutes for the bus
But, knowing what's in the heart of the Creator, blessed me with Abundance of Joy.
Should I listen, at the very first place I would be delighted with the Love of the Creator
And, speaking of Love and Grace to those Loved by the Creator is pleasing in itself.
I listened, I obeyed
I asked that Indian man to come along few weeks behind
when misfortune of missed buses come
Joy and Love is delivered
I listened, I obeyed
I speak of Love and moving towards of being an excellence replica of God
I shared Love
I give Love
I speak of Love
and Love is spoken to me
so is the fruitful obedience that I was writing about yesterday,
got the number of that Indian man
whom happen to be invited to and International Fellowship Gathering
who again will share Love, speak about Love and grow in Love
Love delighted me
when a smile
a genuine smile
appears in an unhappy sad grumbling face
of fear
of busyness
but Love...
Love cheers me
and delights me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home