.:Nu::Challenge:.
moa? me..?
R u sure?
such with a great delight I'll receive that call...
desiring it in quite sometime
never realise that would challenge me even more to live my own words
not an easy thing to do
it is not as easy to turn one's palm
but yea
i'll do it
for the sake of making this self grow even more
de' perils of H4nn4H that even should be taken
to grow more into Love's likeness
thank You, Love...
and Love,
shall I ask U a question...
my head keep sayin' "fool, forget him!"
my heart keep sayin' "don't let go..."
but Love, shouldn't I just leave these laid on Your hands
what I don't let go
is Your faithfulness
and Your promises
what I don't let go
is Your great love
and Your endures loving kindness
...
Father, I'm forever Yours
I'm secure in Your hands
Your love never ceases
...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home