Wednesday, August 30, 2006

]]It'sBeenTwOyeARs[[

Celebrating my two years at the office today
Time flies

It comes to the point
where I need to do more thinkin'
more wonderin'
and more ponderin'

weighing one and the other considerations
and to compromise one
that life can be more fruitful

It is the point
where I can't have it all
and need to rethinkin'
over and over and over

'till this heart be bold and brave enough
to choose one path
that has been laid with full of blessings
and full of the best journey ever

will this heart be soft enough
to hear and listen and obey
when the still small voice speaks the Words of Truth

Lord, open the eyes of my heart
to seek You
to see You
to follow hard after You

lead my way
with Your rod

let me be the sheep
who knows how to discern the Shepherd's voice
give me an open heart
not to wander around
but to wonder at Your Grace
and the plans of purposes that You have in me

Lord,
I am still
I am listening
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home