see...I've told ya!
Getting alot about giving thanks lately
being passed by those buses
being passed by those blinders
being ignored by those expected wants
all of those have made me realize how precious they are
it is the peril of Hannah to give thanks when what is given is rare
getting alot about taking a risk lately
will I dare my finance
will I dare my future
will I dare my life
it is the peril of Hannah which will make me grow into His likeness
getting alot discipline lately
how I should listen when I'm being told
how I should obey when I'm drifted away
how I should bear the hurt for hearing the Truth
it is the peril of Hannah which will make me grow more into His likeness
God, help me to bear all these perils here on earth
so that I'll be aware and ready to survive and strife and be Holy
to spend the eternity with The Holy One
Purify me
purify my heart, O Lord
it is the peril of Hannah which will make me grow more into Your likeness
I love You, Lord
and let this Love of Yours given wholly to me
may be brought back to You in this whole journey of life
I praise You, Jesus.

4 Comments:
See...I've told ya!! hehehehe try to copy the title, I like the title hehehe...Very Nice Blog NovNov, very inspiring and a nice background colour!! Ademm gitu liatnya :)
Give Thanks, Discipline, Taking Risk, Strife, Survive and Be Holy, Grow more into His likeness, go Peril of Hannah. Can’t wait to see you comin to Melb, muachhh…
Luv,
-fel-
thk u
yeah
can't wait to see u, too!
:)
nophiee!!
love your blog so much!
find it very inspiring and makes me reflect and reflect all the time. Keep on doing it!!
ps:
i did borrow one of your phrase for my msn nick..hehe ..sorry
see you soon!!
-gina-
Gincuuu...
no worries
well..it's just my
daily log...
GBU
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home