.:ThRee BLinDeRs:.
There are three blinders in my life
You might have guessed what they are
You might have guessed where are they...
You might have guessed who they are
or you might be one of them...
But one of you is very close with me...
by distance and by heart...
great ambitious one...
But you are far from my countenance...
you are far from the place where I am standing and will always walking in this path
and I dare not to think of you
Another you is even closer with me...
by distance...but a bit far away by heart
when we talked...somehow there's this gap between us..
but you are the one I like...'coz I think we are standing in the same countenance
you are such a quite one...
there's Truth in your heart
I find Love in your heart
but you're just too high above there...
Another you...is a bit far but getting yourself close to me
sometimes feeling so annoyed with that
but you're my friend
you're kind and gentle one
but you're seemed to confuse yourself
and not knowing where you are standing
maybe I am a bit like that too
in this journey
I would stand firm and still in my countenance
Holding Faith, Hope and Love as tight as I could...
while Faith, Hope and Love is holding me back so closely...
closer than anyone else in my life...
You are the One who opens my blinded heart...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home