Unwrapping My Christmas Present
I am so amazed by the people that surrounded me.
I wonder what God is thinking about when they created them.
I believe He must be thinking of me.
The Ones that will strike me, rebuke me, correct me...
Leading me back to find the path that I am supposed to be in....
...Psalm 141:5 is really true!
But really, when I read that...
it shows what Love actually is...
Tough Love, they call it...
Can't wait the approaching year...
What will happen then?
I remember just about the same time last year...
Christmas seasons 2004...I received a Four-all-in-One Gift...
A Wonderful Counsellour
Mighty God
Everlasting Father
Prince of Peace

And It is all I need for all my life...
and in each and every situation that I am in...
I am unwrapping my Christmas Present...

4 Comments:
Guess, this life is always Content...Love my God...love His ragged dolls...love His people...
heuaehauehaea.... blog baru nie...
ok koq...
keep posting aja... ehehhe^^
Nov..baguuusss blognya biar template juga gpp hehehe, kalo mau ganti skin tanya si harfil tuh dia bikin sendiri biasanya...
trus agak2 puitis isinya hehehe...keep update yahhh, gue suka baca2 people's blog abis sometimes suka menambah ide ato bisa buat refreshing ^_^
gue add di my msn space yahhh nov...
btw, missinggg youuuuuuuu
-fel-
Surely you can...miss u too, fel :)
Post a Comment
<< Home