Friday, December 02, 2005

The Journey begins

An Excitement.
It begins.

It starts...


This week has been a quiet, sad week.
I hurt people that I don't mean to hurt.

I disappoint people that I most loved.
and the worst part...they don't even notice.

Surprised by how a mere question may lead to an undesirable outcomes...

Silently I whispered...
I'm sorry guys...

...receiving Forgiveness,
that's the best part...
living in Grace...

In Hebrew, that's what my name means...
Grace of God...Hannah...

Forgiveness allows dreams to come true
Forgiveness brings out the best in me...


and I heard SomeOne gently whispered back...

Fly again My dear one...

-May the Just One set me straight,
may the Kind One correct me,
Don't let sin anoint my head.
I'm praying hard against their evil ways!-


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, sebenarnya gua bingung blog ini buat apa. Jujur gua ngach ngerti. Mmmm, apa yang mau di comment. Menurut gua nopi itu asyik orangnya, tapi kalau lagi keasikan dan apalagi kalau ngomong, mendingan jangan dekat2 sama dia dech. Karena kalau dekat2 dia bisa kena gebuk, contohnya gua. Sering banget kena gebuk, emangnya gua sansak.....sakit tau.
Dia itu pintar nyanyi, creative tapi kadang2 suka moody. Itu dulu aja, ntar kepalanya besar. Sekian commentnya dan terimakasih.

Pitpot

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks pitpot..
but I guess u should write something about the writings...not the Person!!! :)

but cheers, mite...
-H4nn4H-

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Novi.....blog nya bagus... ^_^
lu banyak buangettt siy bakatnya...bisa nulis bisa nyanyi bisa cuap2 di depan microphone berjam jam...ckckckc.....gw kasih jempol deh....hehehehe...

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Be..
thanks for your entry

Buried talents would mean nothing rite?

it's hard to tell, hey?

I would sometimes question myself on how am i gonna use these so called 'talents' not only for me, but also for my Beloved One(s) and also the need of the many...

Hmmm...very intriguing 'Be' :)

Regards,

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memang betul forgiveness itu the best part. Karena Dia love kita. Tapi forgiveness itu harus kita punyai selalu, karena itulah karakternya Dia

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waa..kesel..udah nulis tp ilang karna ketidakbecusan saya...hehe niweyy.. langsung yaa..bhub ini komen pertama, jd mo komenin blognya dl..well. sTujuuu ma yg -be- bilang,walopun gw ga tau sapakah anda..hehe tp ni blog mang indah..heheh gmn yaa pkonya tuh calm n elegant..hehe berlebihan ga tuh bahasa gw,dah kaya slogan iklan2..abis bisanya tuh dr blog2 yg gw liat, kbnyakan kan yang funkky2 ato cartoon2 ato yang heboh2 gt.. hehhe menggambarkan orangnya juga kali ya... heheh.. back to the topic.. blognya bagus nOp2.. keep update yaa..pasti sering2 gw satronin..hihii.. ::DeW::

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi Dew,
well, it is actually a template, so i have to give the credit to the man! :)...
I haven't got the chance to change my blog skin...and apparently I am actually seeking help for anyone who knows how to put audio grab in each of my journal entry...
So...anyone?

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, ini blog comment yang ketiga gua. Menurut gua sich tulisannya bagus.....pertama gua pikir diary, tapi dibaca lagi kayak puisi gitu. Dan artinya juga bagus tentang forgiveness, God .....pokoknya beda dech. Goodwork Nopi

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

klo gt pilihan yang bagus..heheh(ngeles ajah ya gw..) didukung dngan post-an yang indah2..yg menyejukan hati..du ileehh heheh De'Perils of HannaH..keren dee... btw artinya apa yaa.. kisah?perjalanan? ato apa.. haha nebak abis ya gw..:)
::DeW::

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nopi yg creative and thoughtful...blognya keren loh!! He is very well illustrated through your words. Keep up the good work and may He be praised forevaa! Sering2 update yaaahhh...

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who are curious about the meaning of the word 'Perils', it means 'Risks'. :)

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog ini bagus, benar2 ada artinya. Bukan cuman tulisan biasa doang. My favourite buat gua yang a chocolate-pot story. Benar2 bagus meaningnya. Gambarnya juga pas banget dengan ceritanya. Dimana menunjukkan bahwa kasihNya tetap sama. Gua juga suka kata2, chocolate kalau melt still taste good. His love is always the same...good work Nopi

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your illustration about the broken pottery.

We are really that precious in God's eye even we are broken into pieces.

We are still useful and beautiful to Him.

-Luki-

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home