.A.heAd.Of.mE.
Ahead of me
there are lots and lots of things to conquer
But I would never be able to conquer all
if I don't start with the one rite in front of me...
...Working in a media,
is a very challenging thing...
it is through media Love spread out 'till the end of the world...
But still it has to start being spread in Jerusalem...
rite in front of me...
Media people are creative people
Creative people are entertaining...
and it is through entertainment people are entertained...
Those weary hearts...crushed by the worriness of the world...
Pressured under life circumstances...
are all welcomed by The Great Entertainer...
Come to Me, all of you who are tired and are carrying heavy loads. I will give you rest.
I am so fortunate that I am in where I am today.
A great media person just inspire me to do great things
but again, was reminded to start from the little things rite in front of me
Get things organised...
wanna start something excited but organised...
might be a little messed up
when the time comes...
Building relationships...
with media people
all key contacts
What will it be like if the Media Giant are His...?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home