Wednesday, December 07, 2005

..:::sOng:::..

If you asked me how I'm feeling
I broke to pieces now I'm healing
If you wonder how I get through
Something stronger than me and you

As I look back I keep smiling
Through the heartache I kept fighting
I'm not perfect some days I fall
But I don't give up through it all

There has been a kiss of Grace
On my weary tears stained face
And I can not walk away
From this Truth I know

I was carried in the arms of a Stronger Man
I was lifted by the angel's gentle hand
I was rescued from the eye of outrageous storms
I was given wings to fly over it all
There's no other way to see it
No...no!..O, I was carried
And I am carried...

Well I have given life has taken
'Till I had nothing but my aching
But in the desert a river flow
Until freedom in all I own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home