..iN_siLenCe|
When this heart is stirred
it can only be silence
When this heart is still
I am silence
I am listening
When all these are scattered
I can only be silence
Being still in silence
but you may be sure
this heart belongs to you
When the supports are rare
this heart knows where it belongs
When the right things are done
but things don't run that well
this heart knows where to stand
but in Silence
tears are shattered
but in Silence
sadness is told
still in Silence
all the efforts
all the pays
are they just falling apart..?
a Question
no one dares to ask...
where is God when it hurts?
why God gives and why God takes away?
a Question
a slave should not ask...
when it is told so
let be it
when it is then taken
let be it!
shall a slave question its Master?
Master,
You're our Master
Lord,
You're our Lord
if it is
then it is
let it be...let it be...
in Silence these hearts will not lose faith
for God is with us, ...always...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home