Friday, December 23, 2005

.A_Peril.

Last week I decided to take the risk to let go
to chose to stand on Love side
And let down a dear friend

I knew I'll lose it
If it still steadily stand in its countenance
took the risk to stand with Love
and let Love decides what comes next...

It seems okay
but this heart of mine is stirred
and knowing through all this
Love will make everything comes for my own good

I took the peril
to let go and to let God

But heart, are you only giving half of it?
Please Love, please...

Gimme Your best shot...
to break this heart once again
so that Your wise eyes and this eyes of mine
may see clearly what's in it

and if You don't find You in it...
break it again and again
'till I am safe
in Your mouth
wholly Yours...
Yours to keep and love

...Deliver me from the fire
but burn me with The Fire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home