Monday, August 09, 2010

faith |trust |joy

as often as we heard these words,
I can't believe that those words cut deep through my heart on Saturday.
How often I forgot these words as actions
How often I neglect those and forgot what they actually mean

think of this:
ask to those who are really faced with death
every second, every thought, every will are focused to just one thing
"I need to survive, I need to go through this, I still wanna live, I need to survive"

F.A.I.T.H
we really need faith, because without it, you'll losing hope
without it, you have no life's purposes
and without it, life can be so boring and just as without direction
imagine walking around in circles without direction
imagine going somewhere but you're clueless in what to do
that's why we got bored often, we have no sense of directions
we simply don't know what to do
we're clueless

T.R.U.S.T
whether you like it or not, you're surrounded by people
whether you like it or not, there're always be interactions
whether you like it or not, there're still other people who lives in this planet
now, the ball is in your hand.
will you see them as enemy? or will you see them as friends?
do you think that other people always see you negatively?
or will you switch it off and see others in a positive ways?

J.O.Y
this is the fuel in your life.
without it, life is empty. This is the fuel that will burn your passion in life.
Show faith, trust and joy. you'll soon be saying that life is good.
Show faith, trust and joy. When things doesn't go as planned, when the storms of life hit you hard.
Show faith, trust and joy. Because these are the things that will turn your life to the fullest.

It may be a hard struggle, it's as if you persevere to wait in expectation that your liabilities will soon becomes an asset. It's the climbing time on one side of the mountain where you wish Someone from Up There will pull you up high coz the land is so steep. Your walk may become a crawl. It's like when your mortgages is still bigger than your investment income. But by careful consideration and deep determination, that day will come, that day when all seems much more beautiful from the top of the mountain. One stage that you can see things from a higher point of view, and you may be enjoying the ride downhill easily in faith, trust and joy.

God, may we be Your assets in Your sight, Kingdom and Church on this earth.
Help us to go through all the obstacles and hindrances,
Help us to stay in the course, not going to the right nor to the left.
But following You at all times in silent obedience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home