No, I won't doubt again...
My precious dear Saviour,
How deep is Your Love beyond comprehension
who can fathom Its depth?!
Please have Mercy,
help me to overcome my unbelief...
No, I won't doubt again,
if it means hurting Your heart
No, I won't doubt Your Love
if that will break Your heart
No, I won't question Your Love
when You have paid it all on the cross
I love You, Lord
thru all the pain and joy
thru all the hurt and laughter
I love You, Lord
thru all the tears and gain
I love You, Lord
as You have Loved me,
no matter what.
I wish to see You face to face
I long to see Your face
I long to embrace You
just to say how thankful I am
I am sorry Lord for all the doubt
You have been faithful
You have not forgotten me
and no,
I won't doubt You again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home