Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One -1- selfish thoughtS

how selfish have this heart be
seeking the gifts not the Giver
how wicked have this heart be
ungrateful of what Love has done

He stirred this heart
so badly inside out
with His small gentle voice
with His ways so marvelously done

unthinkable unreachable
Your gentle love whispered
so gently it softens this hardened heart
let not pass me by
let not pass me by

I will wait on You
I will wait on You
lift up my all
lift up my whole
my all You desire
my ALL You desire
I surrender
I surrender

stir me and seek me
don't give up on me
make this heart as real
make this life as free
unleash the spirit within me
as free as the Truth

give me one reason to live
One Reason
One Reason to go on
One Reason to fluorish

where can I go from Your Spirit
where can I go from Your presence?

How great is Your Love and Your Mercy for me
so undeserving so unworthy
this life You've redeemed
lead my way I pray
Lord, I surrender
I will wait on You
I bow down before You in worship
I will wait on You
For Your Love is Great
and Great is Your LOVE!
lead my way I pray
not to abuse Your Love
not to live this life in vain
not to live this Love in vain

let this one selfish thought
be one selfless thought
a blessing for many
and for many to come to You
know Your love
and live Your love

let this one selfish thought
be one selfless thought
let this one selfish life
be one selfless life
let it be Yours
Lord I surrender
I will wait on You alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home