|28|
28 I am
Happiness wishes come from all loved ones, that made me realise I'd be truly happy only when they're all happy.For love people'd do almost anything.
Spare most of their times, most of their valuables, just to make their loved ones happy.As early as I can remember, I was only four or five that time, when Dad gave me most memorable birthday present he hides in his drawer. I almost cried because he joked that he forgot my birthday and didn't get me any presents. But he quickly relieve me by getting my most birthday present he could get me at that time. Happy with all the gifts he bought me, I still want his love instead. From there I learned, nothing is more precious than my dad's love, not any other single thing...
As I get older, eight years old that time I guess...Mom took me to A&W restaurant near my Kedoya residence at home. It was after a fight with dad. He left, and there was only me and mom. She was crying I remembered, but she hides that, just to show me love, just to make sure that I'd be happy on my birthday. So she took me there. I had my most wonderful time sharing a meal that she couldn't emotionallly afford at that time, just to make sure I'm happy, just to show me her love. From there I learned, nothing is more previous than my mom's love, not any other single thing...
Why would anyone gave something beyond his or her limit just because of love? Just to show his or her love?
Fighting siblings still also gave their love in times of needs. Those who'd been growing to keep their belongings to defend themselves, still at one time gave their own gems for loving me. It maybe food in times of rarity, a love from a brother, letting me eat even when he's hungry and an unkept baloon slipped from my little fingers from a sister. Time to cry together, to laugh, to love, although in time hate each other. Those who struggle to love, struggle to show love, struggle to let love flow, just because of this world is fallen. Love is so rare and not many can give and receive love - in its purest form - freely. Those who hasn't experienced accepting love, don't they have trouble in giving love?!
Complaints and rare understandings comes from those who took love for granted. Can respect and trust come to take its rightful place? Different understanding and deep miscommunication, finding its connection between relatives, would it too soon end a friendship? Some needs deeper thought, some needs to be shrugged off.
Thank you people, who keep me going, when love seems scarce.
Thank you people, who shows me that Love through our friendships day by day.
Thank you people, who despite of your struggle to love, still care to give me love.
Thank you people, who despite of your struggle to receive love, still let me love you with this ragged love anyway.
and most of all, thank You, Love, who each day, each year gave me a deeper understanding of Your pure endures Love. That although sometimes love comes later in life, it is still the One that hold us all together.
May this ragged love be each day made perfect by Your Love, to love You, to love myself and to love others. Father God thank You! For always being there in my everyday life. Bringing my loved ones into Your hands, for Your Love to be made real in their each and everyday lives. That all maybe saved and not even one shall perish.
God will ALWAYS meet your NEED in His TIME according to His richness!
This is the way, walk ye in it...
"Lord, please show me everyday
as You're teaching me Your way
that You do as what You say
in Your time..."
.Thanking Jesus for His love and loving Him more each day.
.Trusting Him and not letting Him go, for He has never ever let me go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home