.:P R A Y:.
the realities of prayer
is far more than just nice words placed in good order
it is far more than a wish
it is far more than a hope
prayers are really a conversation
of shared love, of shared life, of shared breath
when you speak
i listened
when i speak
you always listen
at times, we're both in silence
enjoying each other's presence
unspoken words of love
unbridged flow of tears
sometimes
it is more than just sharing words of love
but it is a divine appointment
making time to see you
making time to cherish you
making time to adore you
amidst of the busyness of life
the triviality of life
i want to love You more
directed and guided
loved in all that matters
bringing all my hopes
laying all my dreams
reviving my heart
to live the Life You've given
you're never far
and never gone
You're just a prayer away
loving You more each day
means obeying You in all my ways
in all my days
you're never far
and never abandon
"I am that I am"
"I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"
I want to know You more
I want to love You more
you're never far
You're just a prayer away...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home