God honor my decission
Wow! Never thought the God of the universe would honor such a wimp like me.
God knows my deepest desires and gives me more than I can ever imagine!
How faithful You are in fulfilling what You've promised
and how trustworthy You are
and how You can't deny Yourself and what You've said
that You are good and truthful and lovely and gracious
and loves me and faithful to Your people!
May I pray that this will bring me closer to You
more in love with You
despite of the things, darkest hours that I may need to face
despite of the challenges that awaits me
My pray and desire is to always have You near me
and I near You
never apart
as close as one
Thank You Father, Lord and Friend
my King and Saviour
How I love Thee
with gratitude and attitude
I'll walk my life,
never alone...
always with You...

1 Comments:
see..there you go!! *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home