why do I shed my tears
Living my life with no regrets
Living my life with a view of hope
May these lessons of the past teaching me to live more wisely
Forming a firm foundation in my life
My heart is still
My soul is calm
but why do I shed my tears
My mind staggered
My whole life is quivering
and I do shed my tears
why is it so dark
why is it so uncertain
I can only pray from this dark pit
to let You do what You see right
to let You finish what You need to finish
I can only pray from this deep valley
to let You break what needs to be broken
to let You and trust You
It is my prayer to have Your all wholly mine
and my all wholly Yours...
and I know
that You are so kind and gentle
that You are still in control
that I am still in Your love
Lord, take away this feelings...
You alone, I need You alone
Fill me with Your love
Open my eyes to see who You are
Open my eyes to see who I am
Open my eyes to walk in the path You've walked
Open my eyes to see where I need to go
Open my eyes and fixed my eyes to You
and I shall not want
and I shall not want

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home