haVe_you_ever?
Wonders and Love has been shown
Respect from people all over the world
Talking to him on the phone just now
Dunno whether it is a forbidden love
Somehow
Sometimes
I feel Love
Just that
He is not standing on the same countenance
But Lord
If it is Your will, let it be done
I love You Lord
Just wanna love the people You love
Just wanna show love to the right person at the right time
God
I wonder if my heart is Yours still
If I chose to love him
Is he not the best that You have prepared for me
I wanna obey You
I am willing to wait
And meanwhile
May I just let it go to see it come back
And in the mean time
May I just let it flow
The Love that I have
Loving him with Your Love

1 Comments:
it wasn't until months ago i wrote those three entry...
i guess now
it is all different...
Post a Comment
<< Home