}}Camel Little{{
Camel little: Mom, why do I have three huge toes on my feet?
Camel mom: That's because we're designed to walk in the desert, to be able to stand and walk on sands.
Camel little: Mom, why do I have long long long eye lashes?
Camel mom: That's for protecting our eyes from the unwanted flying sands to get into our eyes.
Camel little: Mom, why do I have these two big humps on my back?
Camel mom: That's for our water storage when we can't find any oasis in the middle of the desert.
Camel little: then mom, ...if we have these huge toes for us to be able to walk in the desert, long eye lashes to protect us from the sand in the desert and two big lumps on my back for our water reservation when we are in the middle of the desert, ...why then are we still here in this zoo?
Camel mom: ...
`\~don't stand still in the zoo, be where we are equipped for, there in the middle of the desert, is where I belong~/'
Jehovah Shalom! Jehovah Shammah!

1 Comments:
this is a good story
Post a Comment
<< Home