K.k
Surprised again!
a newborn baby girl.
Keiza Kirana.
knows who?
She's a little angel
owned by Chen's family.
Never seen such a 'fresh' born baby before.
I think I've seen one, who was at least a week old.
But yesterday, I saw an eight hours old baby.
Very tiny.
really small.
Heard stories and tales about how painful
and what it's like for a woman to have a labour
but I guessed
yesterday it was rather real...
but it says.
the pain was worth the new life born into.
Unexpected expecting mum
3 weeks earlier from the planned due time.
WOW! see...how it works?
God I thank U
thank U
thank U
thank U...
and today
I've finally seen the complete Narnia!
after I slept half way of the movie at the first time!
was Good!
worth it to pay twice the price!
New Farm market.
was Great!
lots and lots of sweet things
and those traditional food and fancy stuffs.
X-cellent!
what a day!

2 Comments:
mpok.... pa kabar?? dah lama ga mampir blog kamu..... ^^
hi there, yeah, it's been a while...how you've been?
Post a Comment
<< Home