@Dew's
Getting up very early this morning
Hearing some clicking noises that woke me up at dawn
I thought I was pretty sure that it was the sound of a mouse clicking
(not a mouse squeaking)
but a computer's mouse clicking
Opening both my eyes to be aware of who's actually responsible for this
but I found no one to hold
Ah...maybe it is just something outside the room
I go back to sleep
realising it is a long journey today
going to the market, looking for a house, cleaning the church, looking for a house again
and so many unplanned activities you'd find when you're hanging out with a bunch of friends.
But the clicking sound back to live
again, opening both my eyes
Disbelieving my minus 4.5 optical organ
seeing nothing but the clicking noises
this laptop was on, but no one appreciate it
A sleeping housemate
and a showering sista
No one dealing with the laptop
Then, I heard a simple song goes on and on and on
for minutes...
it said something like...uh, I forgotten...
but then, there was this police alarm
waking me up even in hurried
the alarm getting louder and louder
but funny,
a rocking music accompanied it
WOW... what a day!
Put on my glasses, still found nothing to be responsible for the first disturbance
Feeling cold, I turned off the exhausted all-nite running ceiling fan
Couldn't sleep for a while, till my sista finally came and decided to drag me to the shower.
Ready to go, waiting for a very SLACKING market goer,
(seems he'll be late for an hour!!! do*oh)
the fan was come back on
and there it goes
the clicking sound approaching back...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home