Wednesday, January 11, 2006

.I'mPrayin'4U.


Dear lovely people,

I have not much words to say
'coz I know mere words won't mean much

But u are all precious
u are all special
and each of you got a special spot in my heart



We quarrel
we argue
we throw our ideas at each other

Most often
it is a knitting process
u and I understand each other better
and knowing how special God has made you
Make me see how magnificent is The Creator...

And yes, you do have a special spot in my heart.
So bear with me...
be my true friends...

For this moment,
I am praying for you
I am praying for each of you

and one request laid in my heart
I am praying for one of my best gal
to be strong, to be wise and let her know
that you are not carrying the burden on your own
you have me, and I support you in prayers
maybe what I can only give is a listening heart
and I might not understand it wholly
but guess what?
...you have Him, too.

You are surely secure and safe in His hands.
Be strong, as you have always been so strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home