Wednesday, January 25, 2006

.He_iS.

Ever wonder why sometimes what you want is not happening
and
ever wonder some other little things that we wish
happens in a split seconds?

A few weeks ago, I have a secret wish inside my heart...
I've been wanting to have this thing for months
and someone gave it to me freely...

Something else was planned on this person's mind
but at the end this thing was given to me

How delightful I am.

Yesterday, I've been dying to do one thing that I could only possibly do at that time.
But circumstances seems to make this thing impossible to do
Unless I decided to cross my own boundaries
But these boundaries I have
are not mere boundaries

I believe, with me doing these,
Love will be pleased
and that is my desire

Tempting to cross it,
I say a little prayer in my heart

and I heard some still small voice says
T.A.A.T!
abbreviated from Tidak Ada Alternatif Tau!

Tried to figure out some other alternative in my thoughts
but everytime I started to picture one
it seems to be a dead end

then I decided
If I have to let go this thing that I've been wanting to do
then let it be...

and still wanna give Love a deligthful heart

but,
it turned out

Love given me
the most delightful nite...

He gave me the most delightful
enjoyable day
delighful pleasurable feeling
The most, the more than ever before

wow...
such a Love!

...Love
help this fragile heart
to have a steadfast spirit within me
to have a pure whole heart just for You...

Flee...

Runaway, My dear one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home