-remembered-
go ahead
choose
if you're gone
you're never meant to be mine
missing you and all those moments
were you ever really loved me?
was it me?
could we ever need to talk about it?
would you ever really listen?
or was it me that should listen?
but you went away...
haven't I chase you enough?
haven't I been vulnerable enough?
haven't I lay all of me there...
being so fragile
putting this so called love to take that risks?
haven't I went to my weakest point,
just to show you how much I care,
how much I love?
did you notice?
did you do the same?
did i missed the love you offer?
but yea
why should I strained?
do choose
and I let go
desiring the best for you
isn't it what love supposedly be?
I let go
I let go...
do choose
and if you do choose me
how would I know it is sincere and true?
I let go
I let go...
if it's come back
it's come back
if it's not
it's not
loving you, desiring the best for you
even if it doesn't mean that i can always be together with you
let Love guides us

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home